Unbelievable! I've finished this scene! It was at first a typical office made from remembrances of offices I worked at, but later evolved onto a real office, as a friend of mine wanted to test how things would look on his new property (see WIPs 1 & 2).
Now it is again a ficticious office, wich I populated with some more objects done with Wings3D.
I've used this scene to test MegaPOV XRS with my AMDX2 (dual core), but I didn't resist the temptation of tweaking a bit the radiosity. Using two instances of XRS, I rendered the image at twice the resolution with both CPUs. The performance is almost doubled, with rendering time reduced about 50%.